TUTORIAL FOR OpenPLM 2.0
These courses will help doing your first steps using OpenPLM.
From Users creation to revision management, you'll learn how to use the OpenPLM main functions and how to work efficiently.
- COURSE 1 : Getting start creating Working Groups and Users
- COURSE 2 : Structure data creating Parts and Bill Of Materials (BOM)/Part …
- COURSE 3 : Manage technical data by creating Documents
- Create your first Document
- Link the Document to a Part
- Create & link a Document to a Part
- Upload a file first & create Document
- Check-out / Check-in process
- About OpenPLM connectors
- COURSE 4 : Use different ways to reach objects you're looking for
- COURSE 5 : Collaborate and make it alive